Does anyone else watch Once?

BellsFam

DIS Veteran
I got into once upon a time in season one and honestly have watched it just disintegrate over the last few seasons... The Frozen arc was awful and now the whole evil arc!?! OH the story lines they could have used instead!!!

As long as captain hook remains on the show, im happy. :cloud9:
I was happy to see August back too, haha :love:

I agree with the OP though, it has gotten crazy ridiculous over the last couple of seasons. I miss when it was fairy tales with Disney touches that made you go "Oh!" Now it just screams DISNEY THIS IS A DISNEY SHOW THESE ARE DISNEY CHARACTERS FROM DISNEY MOVIES, GUYS. It's not as subtle and that bugs me.

We used to have a thread going for it, but it just kinda died somewhere a few months ago. I stopped watching around that time. I do plan to get back into it, because I still enjoyed the big idea, and I like to watch shows through to the end (sometimes they actually get good again!) My Sunday nights were just getting too busy and I don't dvr....maybe over summer vacation I'll be able to catch back up!

I was happy to see August back too, haha :love:

I agree with the OP though, it has gotten crazy ridiculous over the last couple of seasons. I miss when it was fairy tales with Disney touches that made you go "Oh!" Now it just screams DISNEY THIS IS A DISNEY SHOW THESE ARE DISNEY CHARACTERS FROM DISNEY MOVIES, GUYS. It's not as subtle and that bugs me.

I think youre getting your characters mixed up. This is captain hook. Not August.
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...Bw&tbm=isch&client=firefox-a&ved=0CDIQMygBMAE

I was addicted to the show... And I'm just really disappointed with th direction it's taken... I thought the anna character actually was better than the cartoon! OMG she was so believable! And she was perfect! I really disliked the ice queen part and now the villains are just awful!

I miss when they told a whole story in an hour, now it's 6 episodes in to get to the point!

No I know... maybe it's a spoiler if you're not caught up, sorry. I meant I was happy to see August pop up the last few episodes, but I also enjoy Hook ;)
Actually i am all caught up, i saw the most recent episode. I saw that August came back. @lilclerk EDIT: Sorry, my bad. I realise now what you meant. I thought you were referring to Hook as August. But thats not what you were doing. he he. Blonde moment!

Last edited:
I've just been DVRing them for the last couple of seasons. I binged out on last season over Christmas and will probably do the same with this season sometime this summer. I've got too many other things going on most Sunday nights.

I still love it especially Hook:love: and I don't mind that they are Disney characters it's a fluff show and I just enjoy it for what is.

I only watched the first half of the first season, I thought it was pretty good. I would like to watch some more in the future.

Still the only show I watch with my full attention- no iPad etc. very upset with what they've done with Rumple. Love Robert Carlyle :love:

I still love it, no matter how campy and corny it gets. I like this half of the season so far much better than the last half. I will always watch for Regina though. I love her. Not a fan of Hook.

Bothered by the fact that Rumple seems to have no love for his grandson even though he loved his son dearly. He is willing to tear his grandsons' life apart. I also believed he had some value for his relationship with Belle.

Season One was definitely the best. I don't love the direction it's taken over the last couple of seasons but I still watch. I especially find the Snow and David characters and storyline so, incredibly boring. Really, Rumple/Gold is the reason I keep watching. He's the one thing I really like about that show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter