Does anyone else. . .

DisneyBoundGals

Earning My Ears
Does any other adult get excited when your Disney countdown hits the single digit numbers?? We have less than a week to go! YEA! :Pinkbounc

One more day of work for each of us, my mom and I! Then some last minute to-do stuff on our to-do list! 5 days to go!!!

Angi

Exicited?!?!?! Darn I'm totally obsessed. I wake up every morning with songs from my various WDW Cds going through my head. I have 7 days and have already started packing. I hit the Disboards at least 5 times a day. I'm going insane with anticipation. Excited just doesn't cover it. :bounce:

Have fun Angi!! It's great to feel all this anticipation so enjoy it now.

I am planning my first solo vacation to WDW and my ticker is at that 120 day mark and I can't wait for it to go by. I deserve this rest and relaxation and am looking to have a great time.

Best of luck and have one heck of a vacation.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!! My friends and roommates can't get me to shut up. :teeth: I love it when I get down to single digits. I get just like a kid. Can't get me to shut up.

well, yeah. And I go there almost once a month (I live about 800 miles away). You'd think I'd get tired of it.

I love watching the countdown, once I get to the 60 day mark, which will be today, I really start getting obsessive about the park hours, schedules, etc.
Once I get to the single digits, there just is no living with me!

My big question is - how do you get the ticker? I see it on some people's postings - I don't go until December 27 - and I can't stay away from DIS boards - I tried going cold turkey - but it's not working. I can't wait to go back to WDW......

Have a great trip!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

helenk!

thanks a bunch - now I just can't go cold turkey!!!!

Did somebody say excited? :bounce: Check out my countdown clock. First trip for DH and me - w/o kids!

Are you kidding? I've been driving everybody nuts for almost a year, because I can always rattle off how many days left till I go.

Now I try to limit my excitement to days that end in 0 and days divisible by 7 (so I know how many weeks:p ).

I don't think excited quite covers it!! I am going to WDW for the first time soon and people at work I think just want to get rid of me now as they are sick of hearing about it!! However DH is slightly cooler about the holiday. He says that he is looking forward to a break but doesn't seem excited that we are going to Disney. I just don't understand that!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :teeth: :wave:

I'm far beyond excited, I've been couting down since I left last year! I fell like such a little kid- especially the night before I leave.

I think my friends are just excited too- soon they won't have to put up with me talking about it!

was excited. Now sad, my trip is over.

:) Time to plan another one!

What do you mean single digits????? :crazy: I started going nuts when I broke the 200 mark! :teeth: I finally made it to the double digits & it's all I can think of! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
I can't wait to get there! Our countdown is actually longer than when we will actually leave...so I can even subtract 7 days from that!!! Woooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

:wave:

:bounce: I can't wait for my single digit dance. Less than three weeks and I am so excited I can hardly stand it.:bounce:

I started packing what I could a few months ago because I am so excited! My DH thinks I am nuts but loves my obsession because he has a great time when I plan adventures! I cannot wait! My family is also tired of listening to me because we are not taking them this time! I can plan for the next trip with them after we get back from our solo trip In Sept.:smooth: :Pinkbounc

I am so excited that I decided to post a reply just to see my own countdown clock. I still remember when I had like 160 days on it!
But, I have been trying to be cool for the hubby. He is so totally not a freak like me :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter