• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone have a picture of the Jack Skellington Mickey lamp post?

SamRoc

DIS Veteran
Hi we go to the fort every Halloween and i saw a milk can and Mickey lamp post painted like Jack Skellington. I found a milk can and want to paint it like that but can't find the picture i took. Does anyone have a picture? Thanks so much!

Probably not much help. I was there last Halloween and the only Jack light post I seen was this one. If there was another one there I would have gotten a pic of it. I have about 200 site pics from that time.

6D66CEFE-1750-440A-876D-0E9A50350477.jpeg

The face is just a mask that was put on the globe. Sorry.

Thanks so much! I appreciate you posting this. I have alot of pictures too but can't find any of the lamp posts.

Probably not much help. I was there last Halloween and the only Jack light post I seen was this one. If there was another one there I would have gotten a pic of it. I have about 200 site pics from that time.

View attachment 490955

The face is just a mask that was put on the globe. Sorry.

You need the entire body shot, or will just the face do?
EDIT: Never mind, Sorry, just went back and re-read it. You wanted a picture of the lamppost. That I don't have.

Last edited:

Thats ok! thanks for responding. I think i will just stick to the Mickey red yellow and black milk can that i have seen, it seems alot easier!

You need the entire body shot, or will just the face do?
EDIT: Never mind, Sorry, just went back and re-read it. You wanted a picture of the lamppost. That I don't have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter