• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone have any ideas how Pete will give away the other 2 podcast cruises

froggy5657

<font color=darkorchid>Trivia Master on the Wonder
I know he is giving

one away to the winner of the photo contest
one away if someone sees him @ Mardi Gras
and one away if someone gets it out of the prize envelope

any ideas how he will give the others away? :thumbsup2

He's giving them to me, of course.

Then, I will be giving them to
1) The first person who catches Will for me, and
2) The person most helpful in building me a proper cistern

I think the method for giving out the last 2 cruises is still percolating in his cunning brain. Maybe it will be something I could actually stand a chance of winning.

Kim

I do have a bit of a rant that of the 3 ways he is giving them out now only one is available to someone who has never or has not recently or is not going to Disney!

Pete if you are reading this give more opportunities for those who have not and will not be able to get to disney soon!

The first two we gave away were to folks "who have not and will not be able to get to disney soon".

One was given away to the very first person to book a Podcast Cruise and pay their deposit (see, it does pay to be first).

The second was given away in chat one night.

By my calculations the folks "who have not and will not be able to get to disney soon" are way ahead :rotfl:

But don't worry - I'm sure Pete will come up with something cool, and fair, for the others that are part of 'his stash' popcorn::

John

Was the first booking one from Pete's stash?

But you are right John if you count everything and not just Pete's, us listeners here at home are ahead

and I hope it will stay that way!:thumbsup2

I am absolutly going to win those cruises!

I cannot go any other way :sad1:

Was the first booking one from Pete's stash?

But you are right John if you count everything and not just Pete's, us listeners here at home are ahead

and I hope it will stay that way!:thumbsup2
The first booking was from Pete's stash and the photo contest grand prize, if I'm not mistaking is also from the infamous stash.

edited to added this -- I tried really really hard to keep my big mouth shut here but (obviously) couldn't manage it so here's a small rant. The fact that Pete and John have decided to give away five CRUISES (not pins, pens, t-shirts) is incredibly generous and how they choose to do that is up to them. I don't think we, as listeners, have no right to complain about the method to their madness.
While it would be awesome to win a cruise, I won't be complaining about how I was unable to get to Universal and it just isn't fair....because I didn't get the cruise. Okay, off the soapbox now. Sorry 'bout that - too early on a Monday morning for all of this nonsense for me.

yep to post 11 in this thread ....ohh thats me yay .........

actually were already booked do its no good me winning one now!:rotfl:

The first two cruises given away were not from Pete's stash of 5.

So he has 5 total to give away - one in an envelope, one to the person that spots him and Walter in a specific Orlando Theme Park (mentioned on the show) and one to the photo contest winner.

That leaves two more for Pete to give away any way he likes.

Plus you never know when we might be feeling generous and give away more.

It feels good to give :cool1:

John

The first two cruises given away were not from Pete's stash of 5.

So he has 5 total to give away - one in an envelope, one to the person that spots him and Walter in a specific Orlando Theme Park (mentioned on the show) and one to the photo contest winner.

That leaves two more for Pete to give away any way he likes.

Plus you never know when we might be feeling generous and give away more.

It feels good to give :cool1:

John

Since you're so sick:sick: , John, maybe it'd make you feel better if you gave one away today.:rotfl:

You are probably right I shouldn't be unhappy that I have not won them but happy that other people will be able to take their families on a wonderful experience

I should also be grateful that I was lucky enough to ge on a cruise in April 07

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter