• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone have pix of VB?

E

eeyoresmom

Or know where i can see some?:) Just trying to get a feel for the place. TIA

I have a slideshow from Vero that includes pictures of a one bedroom unit, the pool area and the beach. Planning to return to Vero this summer! Can't wait! :bounce:

Vero Slideshow

From 2005 & 2006

DSCF1188.jpg

DSCF3004.jpg

DSCF3026.jpg

DSCF3028.jpg

DSCF3035.jpg

:beach:

DSCF3047.jpg

DSCF3048.jpg

DSCF3050.jpg

DSCF3066.jpg

P1010076.jpg

P1010077.jpg

P1010123.jpg

P1010131.jpg

P1010141.jpg

P1010142.jpg

VBMAP.gif

I have a slideshow from Vero that includes pictures of a one bedroom unit, the pool area and the beach. Planning to return to Vero this summer! Can't wait! :bounce:

Vero Slideshow

Very, very, very nice slideshow. If you don't mind can I pass your link on to others from time to time?

Thanks.

Very, very, very nice slideshow. If you don't mind can I pass your link on to others from time to time?

Thanks.

Sure, not a problem at all.

And thanks for sharing your pictures.... You have some great shots! ::yes::

I can't wait to get back to Vero this summer!

Excellent slideshow! We're going this summer and between the Tagrel slideshow and Rob's photos I'm really excited now!

So is there EVER a chance that the cottages can be booked at the 7 month mark?

Thank you for the pictures, thank you for the slideshow!!! We'll be there in March, didn't go in '06, and can't wait to go back!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Just thought I would bump this thread...needed a morning fix of pictures at Vero! :beach: Our first trip there in just 16 days!!! :banana: I can't wait!!! Thanks to the posters for their beautiful pics!!

Thnaks for bumping makes me want to be there now, but will be there in about 9 weeks time :)

Claire ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter