Does anyone have the goal of staying at every single on property resort?

Yep, and I'm almost there! I'm staying at VGF in November and POFQ in April. That will leave me with only one resort left, SSR!!

So....originally that was my goal...It was fun to try,,,Then Back in the Day, I came upon DIXIE LANDINGS (Port Orleans Riverside) SLAM ON THE BRAKES!!!
I came back 10 years in a row....same building, same room most of the trips! Talk about a Home away from Home..10 nites were not enough,,,I needed a Dixie "PATCH" to try to break the habit...so I did it,,,I continued on my journey to the ALL resort challenge...OOps...stopped again at Pop Century for 5 years!!
Well, coming up is my 31st WDW Resort Stay...and I have still not stayed at Animal Kingdom,,,why you ask?...could I be crazy enough to avoid it due to my server allergy to animals???!!! Who would be so crazy?.......aha
HAVE a great time trying,,,,and watch out for those speed bumps along the way,,,they pull you in and Dazzle You With their Magic!!!!:rotfl2:

We do for DVC :) However we keep on finding ourselves back at our favourites and keep on saying next trip we'll try something new. LOL

I am going to stick with that mantra on our next WDW vacation we book. We will pick a new resort to try! VWL and BCV are next on our list to try. If we end up bringing guests we'll try OKW as the villas are larger and cheaper on points.

I do!!! I've been working on it since 2000!

I've stayed at:
All Star Movies
All Star Music
All Star Sports
POP Century
Carribean Beach Resort
Wilderness Lodge
Yacht Club

Next month I am staying at POFQ! :goodvibes
And we have reservations for next year at Contemporary!!! :banana:

Chugging right along...

Not on purpose, but, we have stayed at all resorts, but, GF and CBR. We will be staying at VGF in January, but, I really don't see us staying at CBR in the future, unless they change their beds to queen size. If you look at my signature, you can tell which are our favorites ;) Oh and even though POR is not on my signature (we used to stay there before DD was born), POR and POFQ are also on my list of favorites, we will be staying at POFQ in October.

We have stayed at a lot

Deluxe
Grand Floridian x2
Polynesian x2
Wilderness lodge x2
Board walk inn
Animal kingdom lodge

Moderate
Port Orleans French quarter
Coronado springs
Caribbean beach

Value
Pop century
All star sports

I would like to add, we don't plan to stay at any villa/ vacation club

We feel Port Orleans is one resort not two
Also that all stars is one resort not three

So we need
Contemporary
Yacht/ Beach club
Art of animation

I think it's something I'd like to try, though I wouldn't do the DVC resorts. Just not into them.

I have over the years stayed at them all except one. It's BLT which I have NO desire in trying. IMO it looks out of place :rotfl:
My favorite is the Beach Club with its sand bottom pool !

I have over the years stayed at them all except one. It's BLT which I have NO desire in trying. IMO it looks out of place :rotfl:
My favorite is the Beach Club with its sand bottom pool !

I agree about bay lake towers!!!
It doesn't fit in

Yes! I am working through my list and what I have left is:

Deluxe:
Contemporary
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Yacht Club

Moderate:
Caribbean Beach

Value:
Art of Animation
All Stars Music and Movies

I'm not counting DVC in this.:goodvibes

So are we.

We will cross Animal Kingdom Lodge off our list in 2weeks, then
just 3 or 4 remaining on our list:

Poly
One of the All-stars (we will not require all 3 to qualify)
AoA

and the hardest one, will be
Fort Wilderness - just not that attractive to stay in a FW Trailer

Originally, yes, it would have been nice. But there are resorts I have no desire to stay at. And others we just can't tear ourselves away from...:rotfl:

I don't want to stay at every resort as there are quite a few that don't appeal to me, but I do want to stay at all of the deluxes. We have stayed at the following:

GF (x3)
Poly
WL (x2)
AKL (x2)
BC
CBR

We are staying at the CR in December.

I am about a quarter of the way through my "go to all of the WDW resorts.

I have gone to Coronado Springs, Saratoga Springs, Port Orleans Riverside, Contemporary Resort and Contemporary Resort

We are almost there. We stay at Kidani next month.
The only other hotel that we have not stayed at is The Swan,
and then the villas at grand floridian.
Michele

Originally, yes, it would have been nice. But there are resorts I have no desire to stay at. And others we just can't tear ourselves away from...:rotfl:

Same here! We've stayed at all deluxe resorts except for GF, and we keep considering it but continue to pass it over for one of our other favorite deluxe resorts. I've stayed at all the mods except POR, but POR might actually happen someday - like a one-night stay at the beginning of a longer trip or during peak holiday season when there are no discounts and deluxe rack rates are crazy. The only value I've stayed at is All Star Sports, shortly after college graduation when the All Stars first opened. It was perfect at the time, but I now have a family of 5 and we've become quite happy with deluxe and CL, so we don't plan to return to the values. So I agree it would have been fun, but we're enjoying our favorites too much to get to the bottom of the bucket list!

Yep. We probably won't though. We have really fallen head over heals in love with the Epcot area resort. 12 days until Yacht Club CL for the first time! Poly is definitely on the list but, we're going to wait until the refurb is all finished. WL is also on the list but, every time I go to book it, I get drawn back to the Epcot resorts.:rolleyes:

Done:thumbsup2
AS Movies x2
AS Music x1
Pop Century x1
Caribbean Beach x2
Coronado Springs x1
French Quarter x2
Saratoga Springs (once when it was Disney Institute and once as SSR)
Animal Kingdom Lodge x2
Boardwalk Inn
Beach Club
Yacht Club

Want to do:goodvibes
Old Key West
Polynesian
Contemporary
Wilderness Lodge
Art of Animation
Fort Wilderness (trying to get hubby to agree to a holiday camping weekend. I hear people decorate their sites very festively for Christmas.)

Meh:rolleyes2
Riverside
All Star Sports
Grand Floridian

Not ALL of the resorts, but I'd sure like to add a few more to my list! :)
So far:
Contemporary
Polynesian x2
Animal Kingdom Lodge
* Would love to try Beach Club & Wilderness Lodge*
Port Orleans Riverside
Coronado Springs x8 !!!
*Want to try Port Orleans French Quarter*
Pop Century x2
All Star Sports
All Star Movies
*Must try Art of Animation* just because ;)
Some of you folks have an amazing list!

Yes, it is a goal of mine! I am missing AOA, ASMo, Caribbean Beach, POFQ, POR, Beach Club, Yacht Club, the Contemporary, the Grand Floridian, the Poly, Wilderness Lodge, the Swan, and the Dolphin...oh, and a Disney Cruise of course! I look forward to knocking 4 of those out in the next 15 months!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

3 pages and nobody has done it!

Thank you all for the replies, I couldn't imagine I was the only one with this crazy obsession.

I haven't considered the villas and how they will fit into my plan. I suppose they count, but, I don't know enough about how they work. I'll rock the regular resorts to start I guess.

I am rolling through the MK resorts now because my littles still require mid day breaks and I want that to be convenient. Then, it's probably off to the Epcot resorts at all levels.

Finally, the All Stars will probably be once they've graduated high school and will probably want their own room and DH can have ours. I think I will count them separately, but that tune might change once we try one. I've stayed in some doozy hotel rooms in my life though, particularly on a budget trip to Australia, so they don't scare me, LOL.

Keep those stories coming! I would love to hear about your journeys!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter