Does anyone here have a Fitbit?

I have the flex and have had it for over a year now. On 2nd battery. Seemed there was a bad batch of batteries and naturally I was one of them lol. I love my fitbit and the silent alarms are very helpful for me since I have so much medicine to take throughout the day. And love how it monitors your steps. Always amazes me even on the days I think I am not that active how active I really was haha

I have had one since they first came out. I really enjoy seeing that I really am active and busting it when I am at work. Plus it makes me move more when I am not working. I also use the silent alarm feature along with the stopwatch feature.

I don't wear the armband one since we are not allowed to have anything on our hands or wrists at work. I'm a nurse.

DH had the zip but after loosing 3 of them he decided it was not worth it.

I think if you're motivated to be healthy/lose weight, it's a really good tool. That being said, after having one for two months, I'm realizing that I'm clearly not motivated and therefore the fitbit is just an uncomfortable high-tech bracelet. I'll keep it, though, and then if I ever do decide I want to switch things up, it will come in handy. One thing is that I do a lot of non-walking/running exercise and that means the fitbit (flex at least) doesn't track it, so it was kind of demoralizing to know that I'd work out for two hours yet get no credit for it, and sure, I can type that in manually, but that information doesn't count toward the friendly challenges that you have between friends and things, so it was kind of a bummer. I didn't pay for it though, it was a gift, so no harm.

i have one... but i rarely use it now since my iPhone can do basically everything a fitbit does...

If you're just looking for something basic, go with the zip, that's what I've got. I like it a lot, I just use it to keep track of steps. Maybe one day I'll upgrade :p

I have the flex. It seems all winter I have only been using it as a sleep tracker. It is interesting to see every day how well I have been sleeping. It is also serves as an inactivity monitor. Once things settle down, hopefully I can get back to rolling up some better numbers. It is fun to use and can help you feel proud of yourself when you do achieve the goals on it. I know the sense of accomplishment I get when it like does that buzz buzz buzz thing when you reach like the 10,000 steps for the day.

I have the One. I used to have a Zip until I lost it at the laundromat. Definitely prefer the One since I can track my stairs and sleep.

I have the One and like it just fine. I clip it to my pants and don't think about it the rest of the day. I don't bother with tracking my sleep (I did it the first week, saw my sleep was fine, and decided I didn't need to bother after that).

But, I forget to charge it.

I have the zip (I think, the least expensive one). I like it. Have had it for almost a year. Definitely keeps me motivated. I set my goal for 10,000 steps a day and try to achieve that.

I have one and I love it. However I have the flex and the step count when pushing a stroller is not accurate. So if I'm in a challenge with my coworker my husband pushes the stroller haha!

But I will find I'll go for an extra walk at night to meet my goal.

I have the fitbit charge HR and love it. I added it to my weight loss program(also doing weight watchers) and it gives me a complete accounting of what I've done. The charge is very accurate and easy to wear. Also discovered that I sleep like garbage, LOL!

I love my Fitbit One. I just throw it in my pants pocket and I'm done. I do find it motivates me to move and make sure I get my 5 miles in every day.

I had the zip for about a year and got a flex last month. I like the flex better because I don't have to remember to take it off my pants or remember to put it on in the morning. I like that the fitbit connects to the Weight Watchers app. I've been tracking my sleep since getting the flex and it has confirmed that I don't sleep well when I leave the bedroom door open so the cats can come in during the night.

I recently purchased the Fitbit Charge. It tracks my steps, calories burned, stairs I've climbed (or at least equivalent exercise to it, it seems), how many miles I've walked, my "active" minutes, my sleep, and if I want to go for a walk, I can set it up that it tracks precisely where I go, and how far and fast, with the GPS on my phone. It also vibrates and shows Caller ID when my cell phone rings and is close by.

I have it attached to my WeightWatchers account, and on a normal day I'll get 3 activity points, and on a good day I can get up to 6.

Public Service Announcement - if you have a Walgreen's Balance Reward Card - you can login to the Walgreen's site and link it to your FitBit account - you can then earn Balance Reward Points for every mile you walk. It's not a lot, like 10 points a mile, but they do add up over time.

I have the One and the Flex. I prefer the One because I feel its more accurate. The Flex doesn't measure steps it measures movement of your arms. I was sitting at my dining room table enjoying some cocktails and card games and mt Flex was registering steps every time I took a drink. I also like that the One records my stairs since I am up an down stairs constantly.

I had the fitbit one but lost it in Disney last year. I replaced it with the fitbit flex but I rediscovered that I don't like wearing bracelets or watches so now it just sits there. I mostly used it for steps in which case, a pedometer does the trick for a fraction of the price. It was interesting to see how much I walked in the office. I think things like this are cool if you like technology and are goal oriented. One of my friends will walk around her kitchen island for 20 minutes to reach her daily step goal.

I just bought the Flex last night! Hoping it motivates me to move more. I work from home so I spend 9+ hours a day sitting at the computer.

I have the Vivofit and love it. My co worker has the Fitbit and we compare all the time. I like the view of the Vivo better since I'm near blind! I also like how it reminds me to get UP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter