Does anyone here have a Lovesac sectional?

Birdie dog

DIS Veteran
I've heard they're super comfy, and with dogs, I'm excited about them being fully washable. But, they're expensive and I'd love to hear what other think of theirs before I jump. Thanks!

So the name made me giggle, no idea what it is but it sure has an amusing name lol

Looked and came back because I think a guy had one on Tiger King - do they lock together?

Last edited:
I had NEVER heard of these until day before yesterday. I hear from owners that they are comfy, but they add, they are ridiculously expensive for what they are.

We "inherited" our son's when he moved into a place with a roommate that already had a couch and he didn't want his expensive couch ruined.

We HATE it and can't wait to get rid of it. It may end up in the basement if Mama can't hack it for another year.

I thought that they looked pretty cool, and I liked the ability to have various configurations, but then I looked at the price tag online.

I'm going to keep an eye out at our local overstock/consignment store whenever they are able to open back up instead...

I am sure that business has banned me. I ordered from mall in Phx area to be shipped to new address out of state... Got notice order was ready, arriving FedEx or UPS on truck , I finally looked at all the online instructions and ton of individual boxes and fabric covers to install with specific instructions, totally said Don’t want them to truck driver when he pulled up and he had to alert the second delivery truck to turn around because I was not accepting delivery while I have my sales person on phone.
He was new and didn’t seem to care but the store manager was probably pissed. I actually got full refund on credit card.
Surprised they are still in business after dealing with customers like me.

They look cool and the concept is neat, but they are SO uncomfortable. We have a showroom near us so I went in one day. Even their firmest one has ZERO support. Your butt just sinks in and it's like you are sitting in a hole. Made my back hurt within minutes. They use a really cheap foam in the cushions.

My roommate in college had one. Loved it. Moved it around into different shapes for movie nights. Very sturdy and comfortable. Plus, when the dog got sick on it, we were able to buy new covers and cushions. Too pricey for me to buy on my own, but I had a great experience.

Thanks all. I'm going to pass on them. They get horrible reviews for customer service, and since I don't live anywhere near a store, I'm not spending the money.

We LOVE ours. I am really surprised anyone thinks they are uncomfortable. It’s so comfortable my husband has occasionally decided to just sleep on the couch. We’ve washed ours and gotten stains out with no issue too.

So the name made me giggle, no idea what it is but it sure has an amusing name lol

Looked and came back because I think a guy had one on Tiger King - do they lock together?

Yes, this was me too, and thinking Oh yeah, they sure do lock together.
:laughing:

Love ours and looked at getting a second but it is pricey. I find it to be very high quality and have no issues with the firmness of the cushions, etc. We have had it maybe 8 years and it still looks really good, even after going thru a move.

We initially purchased it for our basement den because we could only get a very small loveseat down the stairs, so this was the perfect solution. Likely would not have purchased it otherwise, but it was the only option on the market at the time. There are now several comparable types of sofas, so if it's the move-able configuration you're looking for, check online for other options.

Anyone that does want to purchase, wait until there is a sale. Got a great discount, all things considered, by waiting. I believe I bought on Cyber Monday. Only downside was only one cover color was the sale option, but it's a neutral so not a big deal to me.

I am sure that business has banned me. I ordered from mall in Phx area to be shipped to new address out of state... Got notice order was ready, arriving FedEx or UPS on truck , I finally looked at all the online instructions and ton of individual boxes and fabric covers to install with specific instructions, totally said Don’t want them to truck driver when he pulled up and he had to alert the second delivery truck to turn around because I was not accepting delivery while I have my sales person on phone.
He was new and didn’t seem to care but the store manager was probably pissed. I actually got full refund on credit card.
Surprised they are still in business after dealing with customers like me.
That one is on you. Five minutes of research tells you that is how they arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter