Does anyone know about the Marais area?

Summer-Caitlin

DIS Veteran
I have the Disney side of my booking sorted out but I am struggling to finalise the Paris part. We are booked at Hotel de la Paix in Montparnasse for 3 nights before our Disney stay, however I recently came across a deal for Hotel Gabriel in the Marais area. Not only does it save me approximately £50 but it also comes with breakfast included. I initially thought the Montparnasse area would be a good base but now I'm not so sure, I should have stopped looking! I think the Hotel Gabriel is actually on the outskirts of Marais and I'm a bit concerned that it's too far out.

Any thoughts?

Hi, I can't help you much with what the area is like... but our friends recommended the Marais area to us, and I have booked an apartment through airbnb. I really liked the neighbourhood guide they did for the area.

I will be looking forward to reading what others have to say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter