• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone know about Vegas Brazil, LLC Alamo discount?

Is anyone having trouble checking in?
I am trying to check in on Alamo but it keeps telling me that my coupon is not valid and to proceed without the coupon, which would be fine, but it doesn't let me go any further than that. Keeps telling me the same thing no matter what I click. (check in, modify/cancel, etc) Any help would be appreciated.
From what others are saying, you will have to call in to Alamo and have a CSR remove the coupon. They can remove the coupon and keep the rate you had (less the coupon, although some have said that the CSR was able to give them credit for the coupon value also - YMMV)
Once that is done you will be able to check-in online without issue.

Alternately, you could print your current reservation and go to the counter at MCO. It is my understanding they will give you the rate that you booked.

Personally I'd get rid of the coupon and use the online check-in, the extra convenience is worth the extra $25-$30 to me.

Last edited:
Has anyone successfully used this code recently? I have it booked for a minivan in July and it saves me over $500, I'm just paranoid to use it.

I used the Product code AS1 (which is related to the Vegas, Brazil code) last week. They never questioned it. I did the online check-in and bypassed the counters. They didn't even question it when I had to have them fix my amount as the $50 coupon did not show up on the paperwork from Alamo when I picked up the car.

I used the vegas brazil code for a Minivan from 4/21 to 4/28 with the 35$ code - I used online check in - NO problems. Final rate was the same as reservation rate $209.00.

Although this thread is pretty dead, reviving in case it is of use to anyone, or others have more recent experience. I used it in April 2016 for an SUV, no CDW showing, saving significantly. Now I am looking at Feb 2018 rates and it looks like I can save about $400 USD on a minivan rental (for 2 weeks), so am considering this again. Anyone have more recent experience than me? Slight complication is I would like a second driver, so will likely look into how much that will be to add, but am expecting to still end up ahead.

Although this thread is pretty dead, reviving in case it is of use to anyone, or others have more recent experience. I used it in April 2016 for an SUV, no CDW showing, saving significantly. Now I am looking at Feb 2018 rates and it looks like I can save about $400 USD on a minivan rental (for 2 weeks), so am considering this again. Anyone have more recent experience than me? Slight complication is I would like a second driver, so will likely look into how much that will be to add, but am expecting to still end up ahead.

Zombie thread, thought it was a zombie code too!

Are u inputting 7016427 or the costco code 7014627?

Tried to replicate it and seeing the error message no cars available

Since you will have to stop @ desk to add the 2nd driver, I'd be very nervous booking a code for which I knew I didn't qualify.

This code hasn't been working for over a year...you get an error that "no cars are available"
Try the Costco code (7014627) if you're a member

Thanks for both responses, I actually used it this week and was able to book at a phenomenal rate ($489 for a minivan for 2 weeks), which was way better than I was able to get through Costco ($884 for the same). It is funny that it seems to work and the code doesn't show up anywhere on my confirmation from Alamo. I have no idea why it seemed to work when it clearly should not be...

I just checked and I am using 7016427, putting it under contract ID (not coupon) and the only other thing I change is I am from Canada which seems to work, but then if I try as a resident of US I get the error. I wonder if that is the tightening of the loophole that still seems to work for non-US residents...

Just booked a 13 day rental with Alamo, Full-Size, 2/15 to 2/18/18 for $475.43 at MCO, no coupons or codes. I'll be watching
with the rest of you for a better rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter