Does anyone know AP cabin rates in July?

ShariB

Mouseketeer
I just got a quote from Dreams Unlimited for the cabins July14-25th. I was quoted the regular rack rate of $259/night and just can't afford that. I did mention in the request that we were willing to buy AP's but I'm not sure if they check AP rates before you book or only after you book with them. I know they check for discounts periodically after you book. Anyway, Does anyone out there have a cabin ressie with an AP discount in July so I could get some idea of what one might be? Thanks.

Did you try the mousesavers codes? I believe one of the codes is valid over your dates.

I'm either missing it or I didn't say it right. The only codes I see for this time period are the AP discounts and I don't see an example of any discounts at Ft Wilderness. I realize from posts here that there ARE discounts for campsites so do I assume the "30%" off for the AP code would be for the cabins also? As we don't have an AP right now, the quote I got from Dreams Unlimited doesn't have any discounts on it and I guess I wondered if I should try to resubmit for a quote with an AP discount. I was hoping someone here might already have a ressie with an AP discount and could tell me what rate they got. I'm probably not being very clear but I would really like to be able to stay onsite :( and right now an offsite vacation home is looking like our best option for what my group can afford. We have 12 people-6 adults and 6 kids.

My family of 6 will be staying in a Wilderness Cabin the first 2 weeks of August, 2002. I have already booked an AP rate of $181 per night ($201 with tax). I originally had a AAA rate of $235 before tax and switched to the AP rate just recently. I asked about the American Express code from MouseSavers and was told that it didn't apply to the cabins. I still hope to get an even better code in the future because MouseSavers lists a current code rate of $159 that is good through June. So I keep watching.

Good Luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter