Does anyone know How long is the wait once the title is sent for recording with the clerk of court?

___Jman___

Earning My Ears
we are new here and Im sure its somewhere here in the forums but we are wondering if anyone knows how long before we get our membership from Disney once the closed documents are sent to the clerk of court. This is on a Resale contract

Last edited:
we are new here and Im sure its somewhere here in the forums but we are wondering if anyone knows how long before we get our membership from Disney once the closed documents are sent to the clerk of court

Resale? Our last contract the deed was dated 10/21 and it was recorded on 11/15. We received everything shortly thereafter. Not sure if the timeline is different for direct purchases.

Resale? Our last contract the deed was dated 10/21 and it was recorded on 11/15. We received everything shortly thereafter. Not sure if the timeline is different for direct purchases.
Resale, sorry i shouldve posted it, ours was sent on the 4th of August to the court

Currently it is taking about 5 weeks to see the membership and another week to 10 days for the points,

Due to the furlough of workers, some who are just coming back, the process is longer than normal.

Currently it is taking about 5 weeks to see the membership and another week to 10 days for the points,

Due to the furlough of workers, some who are just coming back, the process is longer than normal.
okay, thats not bad at all, thank you !! :)

You are much nicer than I am. I just closed today and the thought of waiting 6-8 weeks to get access to my points has me extremely disgruntled. I’d use stronger language, but I don’t want to get in trouble on the boards. :headache:
lol first of all congrats on your closing! and second I really should've done this 10 years ago so another month or two is okay by me:) so hang in there!

You are much nicer than I am. I just closed today and the thought of waiting 6-8 weeks to get access to my points has me extremely disgruntled. I’d use stronger language, but I don’t want to get in trouble on the boards. :headache:
Yes, I am disgruntled just like you! Our deed was filed in Orange County on June 24th and we still don't have points. I received my membership number on August 5th. I called this past Tuesday and was told to wait until Friday because when they say 7-10 days to load points they mean business days. I will be calling on Monday because that will be the 13th business day. It seems wrong that I have owned something for 2 months and still do not have access to it.

Yes, I am disgruntled just like you! Our deed was filed in Orange County on June 24th and we still don't have points. I received my membership number on August 5th. I called this past Tuesday and was told to wait until Friday because when they say 7-10 days to load points they mean business days. I will be calling on Monday because that will be the 13th business day. It seems wrong that I have owned something for 2 months and still do not have access to it.
I feel you!!! We took 12 business days. I really think sending an email after the 11th business day made the difference for me. It's beyond frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter