• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone know if this is currently sold *at* Disneyland?

ChloroformSdxn

Mouseketeer
Hi guys - we're heading to DLR in two weeks and my son really wants this dress:

https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Store-Animal-Fairy-Costume/dp/B00U2R60KA

Last year I let him pick out a dress as well, and he's been requesting the Fawn Fairy Dress. I would prefer to get it in the park as opposed to ordering it to the hotel in case he changes his mind (as he is prone to do), but then I don't want to be there and have it not be for sale in any of the stores. Has anyone see it by chance?

It's been a little over a month since i've gone, but i don't remember seeing that dress. Hope you're able to find it!

I was just there and don't remember seeing it. Although nobody in our party is in to the princess/fairy scene so we didn't pay TOO much attention.

I also didn't really look in all of the costume shops, but I don't recall seeing that dress (or really any of the fairies, except Tink) in late November. Given that the movie was several years ago (and the high price listed on Amazon by the third party seller - $100 versus $50 originally), I'm inclined to say that the item is no longer in production.

Last edited:

That dress has been out of production for quite some time. It was a tie-in with that particular movie, which, as mentioned, came out several years ago.

My daughter has this dress but we bought it when the Neverbeast film came out. 2015. That was the last of the Disney Fairies line I have seen besides Tinkerbell.

It may have been in the parks around the time the disney fairies Neverbeast movie came out. But it may be more difficult to find now. Your best bet might be in the bibbity boppity boutique shop in fantasyland. Or it could even possibly be in the large disney store off of DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter