• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone know if you can order tickets from SOG if you are not staying there?

edk35

DIS Veteran
I have read somewhere ...can't find the thread..that you can now order tickets from SOG. I am wondering if that is ONLY for guests staying there. We are eligible to stay there, but are probably staying dvc and at a regular resort for our 8 day trip in Aug. Now with the FP+ and all the planning involved for these trips..I want to go ahead get our tickets. We can get 6 of them on our base here but I will need to order 1 discounted MYW pass for our daughter who won't be joining us for all of the trip.

THANKS

I know, that we always purchased them at SOG, even when we were not staying there. Just needed military ID.
Not sure about ordering them.

I know, that we always purchased them at SOG, even when we were not staying there. Just needed military ID.
Not sure about ordering them.

Apparently you can order them ahead of time and then pick up there..but I am wondering if it is ONLY if you are staying there. They are doing this because of the FP+.

Whenever I have called them, and they were busy, they returned my call within 24 hours. They have always been helpful for me by phone.

I courage you to go straight to the source.

Like others, we have bought tickets on the spot with a mil ID but have never ordered them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter