Does anyone know the current Studio show times?

Mom-to-2-Princesses

Lovin' It!
Hi, we are heading to DW in less than 2 weeks :banana:. Our time at Disney Studios is going to be shortened by seeing my daughter's band play at Downtown Disney.

While we are excited to see the band (it IS the reason we are going!) We are concerned about seeing all the shows at Studios. We will arrive at 9:00 and leave the park around 2:30 on Sunday Feb 6th. Does anyone know the times for:
Indiana Jones
Cars Stunt Spectacular
Beauty and the Beast?

We figure the Ariel show has many times and we are going back in the evening for Fantasmic.

Thanks!

They have many shows throughout the day. They will have the show times posted that day as it can change day to day.

Thanks Debbie!!! That link was fabulous!

I know the times might not be exactly the same the next week, but we were trying to get an idea of what shows we would be able to do based on my daughter's performance. Better to be prepared for disappointment now than later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter