Does anyone need a Legoland coupon-Free child ticket with paid adult ticket

disneyfanforever

DIS Veteran
Hi there!

My boys got their Lego magazines yesterday, and we are not going to be able to use the coupons inside of them so I thought I would see if anyone here needs them.

The coupons say:
Free Child Ticket with paid adult ticket to Legoland California with your choice of either Sea Life Carlsbad Aquarium or Legoland Water Park.

The expiration date is 10/31/2011.

I can't tell from the wording on the coupon if you have to buy a Park Hopper type ticket since it states with your choice of the aquarium or the water park, but it looks like you probably do.

I have 4 coupons available that I will be happy to send to the first four people that pm me. Please only ask for one coupon so more people will be able to get the coupons.

Thanks and have fun. I wish we were able to go to Legoland this year!

My boss is going to Disneyland and the SD Zoo in a few weeks. He says he would take his two kids to Legoland, but he can't afford it. I would love to surprise him with a coupon. We are from KY and his kids are 7 & 9 and I think they would love Legoland. Please let me know.

Thanks, Teresa

You are my savior, I have been searching the web all day to find this free child ticket to Legoland. We are planning to go in 2 weeks. Do you still happen to have any left?? I only need 1. Thank you so much.. Cindy:yay:

Yes, I have 2 left, and I would be happy to send you one. Please just pm me your address and I will get it in the mail.

I'm still learning how to work this site, but I think I sent you the message with my address. Let me know if you recieved it. Thank you.:thumbsup2

Hi,

Do you still have any left? I'm thinking of going next week (July 12th). WOuld really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Adrianna

I saw a commercial this week that Burger King had Legoland kids free w/adult coupons. Haven't been to a BK yet to find out tho.

Thank you much... We have never been there, but from what I hear and from the cost I'm sure we will have a blast... By the way, would you know of a hotel near the park that is nice but reasonable in price??

I am not sure about places to stay. When we went last year, we stayed at the Hyatt in Huntington Beach and just drove to Legoland for the day. Hopefully, somebody on the boards here will have some suggestions. We had a fantastic vacation last year, and I would love to go back.

thanks again! boards are down so was unable to respond back to you, but i will when i can get back on soon! :love: Family is sooo excited for our first trip...truly grateful disneyfan!:hug:

Hi
i am new to the boards and was wondering if you have any legoland vouchers ? as i am taking the family for their 1st time overseas in september to USA.

My lego mad 6 year old would love to go to legoland.

PS i am unable to post you a message as i have under 10 posts

I just got 4 more Legoland coupons if anyone else needs one. Please pm me if you would like one.

I am DESPERATE for three of these. Do you still have them? Ours expired and we are coming out in a week to go there. :-(

Thanks!
Matt

(P.S. - I can't seem to PM anyone cause I just signed up and haven't "posted 10 times")

Hi There,

May I have one ticket for free child to Legoland?

My address is:

Vivian Liang

16839 Gale Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91745

Thank you.

Vivian

Ozmum and innrgeek, if you can post your address !!!or send a visitor message to me with it (I think that is what someone else was able to do), I will be happy to send a coupon to you.

yenanh00, thanks for the pm with your address. Can you please pm me your name so I can put it on the envelope?

Vivian, you can have my last one. I can get it in the mail to you tomorrow.

I hope everyone has fun at Legoland!!!

Hi
i still cant send messages so here is my address

Fiona Tougher
13 Bulberry Place
Engadine NSW 2233
Sydney Australia.

thank you so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter