does anyone remember a class action lawsuit for ATM withdrawals

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
I slightly remember doing this so today I get a email from
starts out with my full name in the email and our bank is listed as one of the defendents

the email came from
ABData

your supposed to click on "claim payment" and theres 4 different places to check to have your digital payment sent to
virtual mastercard venmo paypal or direct deposit

or theres an address if you want them to send you a paper check which you send your address either through email or theres a local address its just a box office so now real way of seeing where this info is actually going

like I said I slightly remember this being a thing but just want to some how be able to check it out

anyway to see if its legit
thanks all

Well, I attended an FBI seminar on cyber security last week and about every electronic option you listed is a Red Flag for a scam.

I got the same thing back in June, it contained enough information that I was able to verify with my bank that this was real. There is a real website you can go look at. Some sort of class action lawsuit about how ATM fees were charged. I would get a settlement of $3.57. If you think it's bogus just ignore it. Most the money from these lawsuits goes to the lawyers who run around trying to create class action lawsuits.

https://www.atmclassaction.com/Home/FAQs

1692038445110.png

Thanks for the info. Great you were able to verify with your bank. Like I said i slightly remember about doing this.
We must have taken a lot of withdrawal between the dates. Our refund is over 200$. Did you pick a deposit option or the check. After I read the link. Thanks for sending it. I’ll probably go for the check

Zoom video also recently settled a class action lawsuit and those who were registered users during the timeframe in question got an email from them about the settlement. Simply receiving an email you weren't expecting doesn't mean that all of them are bogus or attempts at fraud.

I get those settlement claims every now and then and always go for the check route. I've gotten quite a few checks from Godiva, Yahoo, Thinx, pretty nice ones too.

Thanks for all the info. It does help to put my mind at ease. I’m following my gut and doing the check. If it comes great. If not probably the worse could be more junk mail. I’m for sure not going to do any of the digital payments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter