Does anyone use a Disney planner or Disney layouts in their planner?

YoYoAurora

Someday, my tags will come
I love decorating my paper planner. I use a combination of Happy Planner and other pages. I usually use multiple Disney themed spreads in my planners each year. This year, I bought a Disney Happy Planner Mini planner and am having a blast looking for stickers and other elements to use in the planner.

I'm working on my monthly and weekly spreads for January and will post them here once I'm finished.

Is anyone else on the DIS a planner (uses a digital or paper planner and decorates them)?

I have an Erin Condren planner. I love my planners. But I don’t decorate. I always forget I even have the stickers to use.

Last year I had a Thomas Kincade Disney planner to track family stuff.

For Christmas, my sister got me a Plan the Magic planner by The Magical Miranda. It's super cute! Every month tells you the weather in Anaheim and Orlando. And throughout the calendar it notes the anniversaries of the theme parks (including the international ones!) and Disney movies. There's also a space at the end for planning 2023 trips :-)

There are also uplifting and inspirational quotes from Disney movies/songs that are different for each month. You can tell it was designed by a true Disney fan!

I have an Erin Condren planner. I love my planners. But I don’t decorate. I always forget I even have the stickers to use.

Last year I had a Thomas Kincade Disney planner to track family stuff.
Many of my planner friends use Erin Condren planners and love them. Do what works for you. I use a letter sized planner for business that I don't decorate. I'm a visual person, so having special stickers for every day/weekly/monthly appointments, chores, and meetings helps me keep on top of things. Those stickers go in my personal planner (the mini Disney HP one) and on our family calendar.

A Thomas Kincade Disney planner? I'm going to have to track that down. One of my dearest friends is a huge Thomas Kincade and Disney fan. We gave her five Kincade Disney jigsaw puzzles for Christmas. She's already finished two of them. The planner would be a perfect gift for her!

For Christmas, my sister got me a Plan the Magic planner by The Magical Miranda. It's super cute! Every month tells you the weather in Anaheim and Orlando. And throughout the calendar it notes the anniversaries of the theme parks (including the international ones!) and Disney movies. There's also a space at the end for planning 2023 trips :-)

There are also uplifting and inspirational quotes from Disney movies/songs that are different for each month. You can tell it was designed by a true Disney fan!
I'm going to have to look that planner up! It sounds amazing and super helpful for trip planning. I have some inserts and stickers that I use to plan for our every other year trips to WDW.

I'm so happy that I'm not the only one!

Is anyone else on the DIS a planner (uses a digital or paper planner and decorates them)?

YES! I have two Disney planner currently because I like to frankenplan and combine them. I just bought some Disney dashboards and envelopes for my Happy Planners too.

YES! I have two Disney planner currently because I like to frankenplan and combine them. I just bought some Disney dashboards and envelopes for my Happy Planners too.
Yay! Another frankenplanner! I still have the Disney dashboards, dividers, and pages that I didn't use in my Disney HP classic last year. I'll add them to my current non-Disney HP classic that I only use for layouts for social media.

I accidentally bought a non-dated Disney HP mini for this year, so I had "fun" getting it set up for the year.

I didn't even know these things existed, but I am now intrigued.

I need all the help I can get staying organized. I write things down in so many places just to try to remember all of the things I have to do. A weekly Disney planner would definitely get looked at :)

I'll update if it happens :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter