Does anyone use Touringplans.com?

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
If I subscribe to Touringplans.com can the app be on more than one phone? My kids (adults) are more adept at dealing with phones than me. Or should I just get it added to one of their phones. I'm considering it specifically for hard to get dining reservations.

If I subscribe to Touringplans.com can the app be on more than one phone? My kids (adults) are more adept at dealing with phones than me. Or should I just get it added to one of their phones. I'm considering it specifically for hard to get dining reservations.
I used it for planning on the desktop and the we did use the lines app in the park. they did get us an alert on several dining reservations but I got most of what I wanted at 60+ days.

I used it for planning on the desktop and the we did use the lines app in the park. they did get us an alert on several dining reservations but I got most of what I wanted at 60+ days.
their WDW checklist was also very helpful for us disneylanders who are used to just getting a hotel and tickets and showing up.

I got two perfect reservations using their reservation finder! Love Touringplans.com I enjoy the Lines app and optimizing my custom Touring Plans although I am never as fast as they predict. But it’s also nice just to have a list of rides/attractions that we want to experience and check them off as the day goes on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter