Does anyone want a VWL Lithograph?

Lalita

Mouseketeer
I have a VWL lithograph from our purchase back in 2001, which we end up cancelling, and have now bought into AKV for good :goodvibes Does anyone want it? I think that is what it is called, a drawing with a frame around it, there just a little bent corner and it still in the wrapping.

I have a VWL lithograph from our purchase back in 2001, which we end up cancelling, and have now bought into AKV for good :goodvibes Does anyone want it? I think that is what it is called, a drawing with a frame around it, there just a little bent corner and it still in the wrapping.

I'm interested. Could you mail it to me? I'll send you a pm. thanks

Just a reminder that here on the DIS we can offer items for free only. Nothing is allowed "for sale".

That is very kind of you to give away your lithograph. Didn't take long to find someone!

No I wasn't aware of that rule, but I wasn't going to charge anyways:goodvibes Sorry Michelle, Toesmom pm me first. Maybe I have another one laying around and if I find it I can give it to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter