• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone watch Once Upon a Time???

Sassy23

Mouseketeer
I just started watching Once Upon a Time, and I absolutley love it! Any other fans out there?

Me too! Me too!
It's me and my mom's show. We watch every week (unless we want to watch Amazing Race!) I am so pysched for next,next week's new episode! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I like exclaimation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if you haven't noticed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-)

My family loves the Amazing Race too! My brother and I just watch Once Upon a Time, my mom doesn't get it:lmao:

I LOVE this show! I'm always annoyed when an episode ends, I want more, lol. Rumplestiltskin's far and away my favorite character, he's so creepy but SO awesome.

LOVE that show! Thought it was a little corny at first but it definately got better! sad next episode isnt until next week though....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter