• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does BOG offer a table for 8?

carimar

Mouseketeer
I've seen many of you release ressies for 4, but never 8! I've been working hard for a table of 8 on massive "find table" mouse clicking, but maybe I'm looking for something that's not even offered? Anyone successfully reserve a tbl for 8?

I've seen them at other restaurants. You may not always be at the same table but I think if you tried for an early or late time you'll have luck

carimar said:
I've seen many of you release ressies for 4, but never 8! I've been working hard for a table of 8 on massive "find table" mouse clicking, but maybe I'm looking for something that's not even offered? Anyone successfully reserve a tbl for 8?

I needed an 8 but at 185 days out I could only get a 4 and 2, 2s. I just asked really really nicely when I checked in if it was at all possible to all be together and they said no problem. There are some big round tables in the rose room but I know sometimes they don't open this for dinner. We had some tables pushed together.

It is possible to book for 8. I booked for 8 and for 7 with no problems, but I was beyond 180 days. Plenty of room to be seated at a table for 8.

Yes, I was able to book two BOG ADRs for 8 people in October. When I canceled one of them, it didn't ever seem to be open to 8 people. It could be booked for a party of 2 or 4 but not 8.

Yes like previous post said I was able to get a table of 8 for 4:30PM. I've been trying to bump that up to 5-5:30PM wth no luck. It makes sense now that I was able to quickly land a ADR at 4:30pm seeing that's the time a table of that size gets seated. Doesn't look like getting a table later will be in the cards.

We had a table for 8 on our trip last November. I made our ADRs 180 days prior to check in and at that time the only reservation I could get was 8:30 pm. I kept checking every few days and about two months prior to travel I found a 6:50 time available and was able to change it. We had a round table in the main room (we asked about being seated in the west wing where we had been on a previous trip with 6 of us) and they said we would have to wait to be seated there so we just took the round table.

We were at table of 7 in the rose room. Right next to the rose. I hated that table. Not only was it so dark that we could barely see, but we were constantly being bumped into so people could see the rose, take their pic with the rose, etc.
And I just don't understand why it needs to be so dark in there! If I hadn't used the flash light on my phone, I would have never realized how dirty our plates were....

I reserved a table for 8 last November at the 180 day mark. I had to take an ADR a bit earlier than we would have liked (4:30), but we were seated in the main dining room at a wonderful, round table right by the windows and next to the Christmas tree. It was awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter