Does carry on beer have to be in cans?

DisneyParkLover

DIS Veteran
Hi! I checked the carry on alcohol policy and it says 6 beers per person. It does not specify it has to be cans. But now several people on my cruise FB page say cans only. Can anyone verify whether they’ve brought bottles or not? We already bought bottled beer.

Hi! I checked the carry on alcohol policy and it says 6 beers per person. It does not specify it has to be cans. But now several people on my cruise FB page say cans only. Can anyone verify whether they’ve brought bottles or not? We already bought bottled beer.
We did bottles, but that was before the shut down. They may have changed. Wine is in bottles,,so cant see why not.
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/faq/prohibited-items/carrying-alcohol-onboard/

no mention here about cans or bottles,,,,just amount

I brought bottles on our Alaskan cruise last summer. People in my beer exchange were surprised to see I had bottles (I was the only one with bottles). But the rules regarding beer do not prohibit bottles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter