Does Disney ever add campsites to 'special offers'?

StormyCA

Chief Troublemaker
There are a couple of special offers we could take advantage of if the campsites weren't 'excluded'. I keep checking to see if they've changed the T&Cs. Is my checking and rechecking an exercise in futility?

I can remember ONE special offer that included the campsites in the 3 years we've gone ('15, '19, '21) but IIRC the campsites were included in the original offer.

Usually there is a general public discount offer for campsites annually for dates in August or September. Thats it usually.

I have been able to use a pass holder discount for the campsites on 2 separate trips this year.

And I know this won’t help you but, they have offered Florida resident discounts on the campsites also. These were for the same time period as the pass holder discounts.

Pass holder and FL resident discounts on the campsites had been nonexistent for years. We were very happy to see them come back this year.

I figured as much. I was just hoping that sales would be 'low' and they'd say 'Hey, let's add the Campsites to this offer'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter