Does Disney ever extend/discount Annual Passes if user was ill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's really out of line. Never did anyone say anything about "asking for everything" and nowhere was anyone asking for an "exception". You spend a lot of money and time planning a Disney trip and when major issues arise due to problems caused by Disney - you have every right to complain. That's called customer service and you're going out of your way to really mischaracterize what people are discussing in the entire thread.
The OP had health problems, not caused by Disney. So why does she have a "right to complain". She can tell them her problem and see if they have something to help her out. But complain, NO.

The OP had health problems, not caused by Disney. So why does she have a "right to complain". She can tell them her problem and see if they have something to help her out. But complain, NO.

I think the post by DavidNYC was in regard to a previous post within the thread but not directly to the OP. There was drift in the middle and he wasn't referencing the OP. You'd have to trace back through several posts to see the relationship.

I think the post by DavidNYC was in regard to a previous post within the thread but not directly to the OP. There was drift in the middle and he wasn't referencing the OP. You'd have to trace back through several posts to see the relationship.

Correct. But my post included the quote that I was responding to so it should have been clear. I had already suggested to OP that they should contact guest services as they have helped many with personal situations.

I don't think it would hurt to ask, but posters are talking about a few different variations on not being able to use their passes or have Disney do something nice for them (example, Farro couldn't go at all)-- which is different from just not being able to go as many times as one would have liked during the life of the AP. Sort of like an unused ticket remains some value, but a used (even partially used) ticket doesn't have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter