Does Disneyland have a promo video/dvd?

calena

<font color=red>BL II - Red Team<br> <font color=g
Does Disneyland have a promo video/DVD? When we went to WDW I was able to order a promo video through the web but can't seem to find one for Disneyland.
Thanks, Deb

Just starting to plan first trip to Disneyland for late October

Do you mean for vacation planning? If so, then yes they do. It also comes with a coupon for 20% off a $100 pretax purchase at select park locations or World of Disney.

Yep, DL sure does! It's a great video too! I'll be watching it over and over now that my trip is over. :sad2:

Since you are in Canada, you need to go to the Canadian website to order. From disneyland.com, look in the bottom left corner to get there. Once there, look on the left towards the bottom and there will be a place to click to order the vacation planning kit.

We got our vacation planning video for free. You can request it I believe through internet or phone, however, I'm not sure if they still do this.

Is there a vacation planning video for US residents? I can find the link for canadian residents, but I can not for the life of me find one for US. Can someone link me there directly?

looks like I'll be tryin gto find the number to call for my vacation planning, I have 6 months to go. :sunny: :cool1:

Thanks! I ordered it on the disney.ca site. I've also ordered a couple of books - the Unnofficial Guide and another guide book - so I am getting excited! Never been to Disneyland, so I will be doing my research!

BurnsideMommy said:
Is there a vacation planning video for US residents? I can find the link for canadian residents, but I can not for the life of me find one for US. Can someone link me there directly?
disneyland.com/magic

BurnsideMommy said:
This is interesting. I just went poking around the site and found this info on the Disneyland FAQ page (I was pretty sure this is how I ordered mine months ago):

Q: Do you offer a Vacation Planning Video for the Disneyland Resort?
A: Sorry, we do not offer Vacation Planning Videos for the Disneyland Resort at this time.

???

Q: Do you offer a Vacation Planning Video for the Disneyland Resort?
A: Sorry, we do not offer Vacation Planning Videos for the Disneyland Resort at this time.
At the time that information was given, it was true. The Disneyland planning video is new. I think it only came out within the past few weeks.

karylrocks said:
disneyland.com/magic

Thanks for the link, I just ordered on, WOO HOOOOO, I am going to Disneyland :artist:

did anyone else get the disneyland 50th vacation planning dvd? i thought it was horrible, it was so short and it spent like 30 second on each ride. The WDW 50th dvd was good tho...
is there another disneyland dvd?

I think I have the 50th one. It was really short. But, I really didnt need it. I just wanted to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter