Does DVC guests get extra hours for free??

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
We have a hooper going to Disney studios then later in the afternoon head to Epcot does the 10 pm to 1 mean we can stay? We will be staying at OKW.
1691025280260.png

Thanks a bunch!!
What you're looking for is called extended evening hours which currently are on Mondays and Wednesdays and that is free for any person staying at a deluxe resort which includes every DVC resort. Disney After Hours is the separately ticketed event that you have to pay for.

other than HS I could not find info on extended evening hours for October. MK is closed most evenings for Halloween Party so hoping to have night hours at the other 3 parks

other than HS I could not find info on extended evening hours for October. MK is closed most evenings for Halloween Party so hoping to have night hours at the other 3 parks

I don’t believe they have ever done AK…if you are seeing HS in October, it’s probably as a replacement for MK not being available on its normal Wednesday

Epcot is almost always Monday.

Just a tip for anyone trying to go to extended evening magic hours, MAKE SURE YOU GO TO YOUR FIRST PARK! When trying to book the virtual queue for Tron I was unable to get tickets for half my family because they hadn’t gone to Epcot in the morning in line with our park reservations. Sooooo aggravating. Then they gave my mom a hard time at the MK gate for trying to “hop” without having gone to the first park.

We have a hooper going to Disney studios then later in the afternoon head to Epcot does the 10 pm to 1 mean we can stay? We will be staying at OKW.
View attachment 782527
At first glance,it does look that way, but look on the left side. It says special ticketed event.

By the way, DD had the 4 days for 400 tickets. Bought an Epcot after hours for 100 with dvc discount. Went into park about 7 ish. Thought it was great. Ate their body weight in ice cream and popcorn.

I don’t believe they have ever done AK…if you are seeing HS in October, it’s probably as a replacement for MK not being available on its normal Wednesday

Epcot is almost always Monday.
thanks
HS is on a thursday 10/19
trying o do park ressies and thinking about dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter