Does fastpass ever get "booked up"

DisDisDisney

Earning My Ears
Not going to Disney until July 11th and they are now allowing me to book fastpass attractions, however since its still 2 months away I don't know what exactly we will be doing or when we actually get to the parks. If I did the fastpass bookings a night before I went to the park, do I have a lesser chance of locking in the things I want to do at the times I want to do them?

Should I just book them now?

Also are there any fastpass attractions at the water parks?

Yes the popular rides and meet and greets get booked up, usually within 2 weeks of them opening. I would go ahead and book them now. You can change them when it gets closer if they have some available for the FP or times you want. There is a modify option on your MDE for the fastpasses you have booked, when it gets closer to your trip you can click that and try to change the time or attraction.

If you're going July 11, curious how you are able to book FP's already? I'm going July 9, so can't start booking until tomorrow.

I would book them on the 60 day mark if you want anything popular. Like M&Gs, 7DMT or TSM. Like the PP said you can try to change them as you get closer.

Yes the popular rides and meet and greets get booked up, usually within 2 weeks of them opening. I would go ahead and book them now. You can change them when it gets closer if they have some available for the FP or times you want. There is a modify option on your MDE for the fastpasses you have booked, when it gets closer to your trip you can click that and try to change the time or attraction.

thanks i will book them then!!!

Here's another question, I'm choosing fastpass attractions right now since its in July Do I need to print out the attractions I chosoe so I will remember them? The magic band is not going to alert me right?

No need to print. Just get the My Disney Experience app on your phone. It will keep a list of FP+ and dining reservations if you have any. No alerts are provided.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter