• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does FEA need a FP?

Cinbride

Mouseketeer
is it possible to get a 4th FP later afternoon or will I be looking at long waits?

is it possible to get a 4th FP later afternoon or will I be looking at long waits?
We often get it multiple times beyond our 3rd FP (3 people) but if it is a must do I'd recommend getting a FP in advance as the line can be quite long.

We are PH from MK to do that. I just hate using up FP at Epcot instead of MK that day.

I think we waited 40 minutes last year and it was about noon on opening day of flower and garden. We typically never wait that long for a ride but it was a last minute decision and we had not rode it since the change. We were pleasantly surprised. Glad we waited but it depends how much time you have. We tried for a constant 1/2 hour plus trying to get a FP for 2 and 4. ( even in line for FEA) I got them for much later in the day but was never able to move them up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter