Does Flo's V8 still do breakfast?

fiasco32

Mouseketeer
The DL app and website says Flo's only serves lunch and dinner but I'm seeing all sorts of references on Google to breakfast being there.

Anyone know I if that's still going on or if that stopped because of COVID or something? Breakfast options seem to be so limited in DCA.

They seem to have shifted the breakfast QS for DCA to Pym's. We did enjoy our breakfast there. There is a breakfast wrap at the Shawarma carts as well (also in Avengers Campus).

Does anyone know if breakfast has come back to Flo’s yet? The hours listed say they open at 9:30 but no breakfast menu

Thanks!

I hope they bring it back, I always wanted to try it.

Pym's has some great options, if you're looking for something in DCA.

I just don't get the appeal of Pym's. I went in with high hopes after so many glowing reviews on the board, but I thought it was gross.

What did you get?
I got the Cinna-Pym mini toast (kid breakfast). My daughter got some kind of vegetarian/vegan breakfast. Maybe if I'd gotten the adult breakfast it would have been better, it's just way too much food for me.

I got the Cinna-Pym mini toast (kid breakfast). My daughter got some kind of vegetarian/vegan breakfast. Maybe if I'd gotten the adult breakfast it would have been better, it's just way too much food for me.

Yeah, the kids portion always looks dry and burnt. I've gotten the adult Cinna Pym toast meal several times and it's always been amazing. But I split it with my husband. It is a lot of food. I love the tiny fried quail egg it comes with. We usually order an extra side of bacon and it's plenty of food for 2.

Yeah, the kids portion always looks dry and burnt. I've gotten the adult Cinna Pym toast meal several times and it's always been amazing. But I split it with my husband. It is a lot of food. I love the tiny fried quail egg it comes with. We usually order an extra side of bacon and it's plenty of food for 2.
Is the toast in the adult version not dry, then? That was what really disappointed. I also asked for regular bacon but got the turkey bacon as they said they don't substitute. I didn't eat it.

Is the toast in the adult version not dry, then? That was what really disappointed. I also asked for regular bacon but got the turkey bacon as they said they don't substitute. I didn't eat it.
I've read a few reviews where they mentioned the toast was very dry. I was sad to read that as we would have liked to try it. But the view at Flos is great and we can choke down lunch food as a brunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter