Does Freedom of the Seas have a Maho Beach excursion that is really good?

smitty11k

Earning My Ears
My daughter and future son-in-law are going on their honeymoon in a couple of weeks on Freedom of the Seas. They want to go to Maho Beach in the afternoon to see the planes come in. Any excursions through RC that are good?
TIA

I don't remember seeing anything that intrigued me.

If that's the only place they want to go, they could just take a cab. We were on a tour that we weren't really enjoying by Maho (we had zero interest in Maho and we were there b/c that's where the tour went) and nearly took a cab back.

They just need to keep CLOSE track of time, realize that getting out of the Maho area can be slow-moving, and take traffic into account. Wear a normal watch that won't update to a timezone the ship might not be on, too.

I also say take a cab if that is all you want to do. The big planes (747) come in the afternoon about 12-1 pm. Make sure to skeep trackndof time and there are a lot of taxis to bring you back to port. Also there kis a great bar at maho right on the water that serves drinks and bar food.
If you want to do a tour i suggest bernards tour. We have gone twice with them and were never dissapointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter