• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does GKTW have

Reyasmom

Mouseketeer
postcards with mayor clinton on them? I was thinking that would be great for the MAW kids I was going to be a fairy godmailer for :Pinkbounc

I know that they have post cards at the Gingerbread house. I asked and was given a couple. Kids sent them to friends, do not remember what was on them, I think one had mayor clayton or amberville station. it has been a while, sorry do not remember.

Hi,
Gktw do have a really nice postcard with mayor clayton and miss mary (his wife) on it. We were given them for the boys after our tuck in so im sure if you told guest services what you wanted them for they would be more than happy to supply them!!
Hope that helps. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter