• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does Jaleo have a bar?

L_MD

Mouseketeer
Hi all, I'm heading to WDW solo in April and wanted to see if Jaleo had a bar I could sit at instead of making a reservation. I've gone before but for the life of me I can't remember if they do that or not. I basically just want 3 Salt Air Margaritas and some meat. Thanks!

We always sit at the bar. Easier to find a spot if just the two of you. The full menu is available. As you enter it’s on the left.

Along with the bar at the front, there is also a bar toward the back. Tends to be a bit more quiet (and sometimes easier to get a seat during peak times). And when you look to your right you can also see the water. Love Jaleo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter