Does Jasmine meet with Aladdin in MK (not during Christmas party)?

CJK

DIS Veteran
I'm fairly sure I've seen Aladdin meeting with Jasmine in Adventureland before, but the app is only showing Aladdin for regular meet & greets during the day. Is Jasmine not there anymore? TIA!

I'm fairly sure I've seen Aladdin meeting with Jasmine in Adventureland before, but the app is only showing Aladdin for regular meet & greets during the day. Is Jasmine not there anymore? TIA!
It may depend on the day… I know when they first returned she was with him though I suppose some days Aladdin tends to Adventureland while Jasmine is a ‘visiting princess’ in fantasyland (or she was one of the recent character cuts)

I would just check mde day of and if you can’t meet her there she also visits a few places in Epcot

When I was there in Sep, both Jasmine and Aladdin were together in Adventureland sporadically throughout the day. I know this because my nephew left his autograph book on the plane, but luckily my wife and I stayed a couple extra days, so we scrambled to get every autograph he had to replace it. We also know that Jasmine is by herself in Morocco in EP throughout the day (this was the first time he got her autograph).

As the previous poster mentioned, you can check MDE and the times they will be out should be posted. I wouldn't think it would have changed since September, but it's possible

Reactions: CJK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter