Does Kelly Ripa Have Anger Problems?

I think she is scared Ryan will leave. He is a bigger star than her. He got the Idol gig for the re-boot after he signed on with kelly. Not sure how that went over. I think she is afraid he will find a better opportunity and leave her show. I had heard that for her new co-host she wanted someone who would put "Live" first. If that's true, I don't know why they chose Ryan, it seems like he has a thousand things going on.

Last edited:

Ummmm, not hard to see her 'issues'.
I seriously do not know how anyone, ever, can want to sit and watch that girl sit and talk about herself and worship herself.
Seriously.... :crazy2:

And, it is not anger management...
There is another name for her delusional afflictions.

Diva. And the last person she should harangue is Ryan Seacrest. He has about a million things going on. If she annoys him, he’ll leave her for one of the millions of other things he does.

I stopped watching that show years ago when she became the host. I can't stand her.

Just like Kathy Lee before her, I can't stand her. She has too much of an ego. She's clearly jealous that Ryan was going on GMA and not her.

I can't see Ryan letting her jerk him around.
If there was a way to fit in GMA, and he really wanted to, he is smart enough to be able to have that covered.
If he is the Host of AI again, then apparently, promoting this show, and activities related to the show, are not prohibited.

I really do NOT know why he is even there.
Seriously.
Do not see it lasting long.
We all know that it is the Kelly Ripa Show!!!!!! (along with her 'sidekick'... aka 'chosen victiim')
There will be a huge, drama filled, "Ummmm, where's Seacrest..."
He will be gone.

And the last person she should harangue is Ryan Seacrest. He has about a million things going on. If she annoys him, he’ll leave her for one of the millions of other things he does.

And Ryan is a media mogul...he could end up being her boss.:earseek:

I can't see Ryan letting her jerk him around.
If there was a way to fit in GMA, and he really wanted to, he is smart enough to be able to have that covered.
If he is the Host of AI again, then apparently, promoting this show, and activities related to the show, are not prohibited.

I really do NOT know why he is even there.
Seriously.
Do not see it lasting long.
We all know that it is the Kelly Ripa Show!!!!!! (along with her 'sidekick'... aka 'chosen victiim')
There will be a huge, drama filled, "Ummmm, where's Seacrest..."
He will be gone.

I keep thinking this same thing. He is a bigger star than her. I am shocked he even accepted, he has so much going on. She seems to need someone less popular, or "less of a star" than her. She really should have chosen someone like Jerry O'connell. He worshiped her and hung on her every word.

I do believe he bowed out of GMA out of respect for Kelly. I think he didn't want to cause waves. I think it's crazy to think a "scheduling conflict" prohibited him from appearing.

I don't think Kelly wanted Ryan, I think he was picked by ABC and she had little say. She was enjoying the Live with Kelly show, wouldn't pick a co-host so one got picked for her. Ryan just really creeps me out, I don't watch, haven't watched for a long time, but sometimes I don't get the channel switched and I see the beginning of the show, no tie, no socks and no style, just creepy. Maybe ABC thought they needed a big name to combat the Megyn Kelly show but I think it will be a toss up as to who's gone first, Ryan or Megyn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter