• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does POP sell cases of water?

mousestruck

DIS Veteran
Visiting over July 4th for four days and staying at POP. Does the hotel sell cases of water or do I need to order from Amazon or somewhere else? The water is all I will need. Advice appreciated!

Yes they do. We just spent a week at Pop. You must ask a CM in the food court to get a case for you. They are kept in the back and a CM will go retrieve it for you. It was around $8 for a case of small bottles.
Perfect... thank you! When you say small bottles, do you mean the standard 16 oz. bottles or the mini ones?

We got 24 12 Oz bottles of Desani water in the food court on a shelf to the right of the door that is beside the pastry shelves. It was $6.99 (maybe plus tax - not sure).

Do all resorts sell these? I will be staying at The Polynesian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter