• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does resort room have red box to put insulin needles?

Alice777

DIS Veteran
When I was on Disney Cruise, there was red box to put insulin needles in the bathroom and I was wondering if Disney Resort room have them too?

If not, I would have to bring my own box to put insulin needles and then bring it home?

Thank you

By default the resort rooms do not contain a Sharps Container in the bathroom. You will need another solution.

Dave
While you are correct that a Sharps container isn't automatically in the room, it is easily available by asking. Another solution is not necessary, and is often unsafe.

OP - contact Housekeeping (not the front desk) when you arrive. Request a Sharps container. They'll bring one.

They will bring a sharps container to your room if you ask for it. The container is small though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter