Does RPR have an alarm clock?

Mom2Anna&Elsa

DIS Veteran
Can anyone that is currently there or recently stayed at Royal Pacific let me know whether their standard 2 Queen rooms have an alarm clock? I want to make sure I can check the time when I wake periodically while sleeping. The iPhone alarm clock app just isn't the same to me.

I think they do the last time I stayed there in December. But you may have to set it to the right time, as every time I’ve seen the clock next to bed, it has a wrong time. I never set it though, as do use my phone. You can also have the front desk give you a wake up call, as can order it right from your room phone.

Can anyone that is currently there or recently stayed at Royal Pacific let me know whether their standard 2 Queen rooms have an alarm clock? I want to make sure I can check the time when I wake periodically while sleeping. The iPhone alarm clock app just isn't the same to me.
You should just call them and ask.

Like Lynne had posted above, use the star service on the phone in your hotel room

I always do their wake up call
And if I do not pick up the phone, staff continues to call me on the phone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter