Does Schwan's Deliver to Disney World Resort Hotels?

Disneytrippin'

DIS Veteran
I want to meal plan for our in room meals. We love using Schwans at home and wondered if anyone has had them deliver to thier on property resort hotel?

I've been on the Dis a long time, and I don't recall anyone posting that they had Schwan's deliver to a Disney resort.

I personally have not ordered from them. Aren't a lot of their foods frozen? You won't have a big freezer in your room unless you are staying in a DVC 1-bedroom or larger. (Or maybe a suite in a hotel, I'm not familiar with the details of those.)

Yea I have never heard anyone mention Schwan here and Ive been here for 17 yrs lol maybe give schwan a call?

Never heard of them. Looked them up and entered in a random Orlando zip code and it seemed like they deliver, but not sure if they will deliver to a resort. Also as PP said, not sure if you'll have enough freezer space if you're staying in a regular room?

Never heard of them. Looked them up and entered in a random Orlando zip code and it seemed like they deliver, but not sure if they will deliver to a resort. Also as PP said, not sure if you'll have enough freezer space if you're staying in a regular room?
Her signature shows DVC

The big question is how reliable they are about delivery. You will want to be there when they show up and you will want the food I suspect on a very specific day.

I barely trust a grocery delivery company when it comes to Disney. I would give them a call and possibly do a internet search for reviews of them in Orlando to see if people say they are timely and such. Schwans being good where you live doesn't mean its delivery will be good there.

And I do know what they are and I would not question the food quality but the actual delivery process.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter