Does Target usually run out of Disney gift cards online?

edk35

DIS Veteran
I went online to use a Target e-card from Raise that I got...but Disney cards are unavailable. :eek: We leave 2 weeks from tomorrow. I hope I can order one in the next couple of days. If not... I guess I will just save it for our next trip. :rolleyes1

I'm wondering too. I just purchased a bunch of gift cards from Raise.com and need to use them. I'm afraid to buy anymore until they come back in stock.

I bought two Target cards on Raise and was able to get the gift cards right away. Then just a few days ago...I did another one on Raise and was able to get the card online. Now....they are out. BOO!!!!

Yes they do periodically go out of stock. Usually within a few days they will restock.

Yes they do periodically go out of stock. Usually within a few days they will restock.

This is great to hear! I was really liking the discount I was getting. Luckily I have time until our trip to convert/save as much as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter