• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does the blue bayou fantasmic package booking exsist..

When I try for early December, it won't let me choose a time or search - it just pops up to toggle between the two restaurants. I've tried private windows and ensured all the ad blockers are off... Is it just me or have they not released them yet

When I try for early December, it won't let me choose a time or search - it just pops up to toggle between the two restaurants. I've tried private windows and ensured all the ad blockers are off... Is it just me or have they not released them yet
Are you choosing a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, because they are the only available those days. If you try and choose any other day, it will not let you choose a time.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I am looking to book the BB dining package for our May, 2023 trip. I read on another parks blog, that you DO NOT need to book the BB dining back online in advance, that you can just book a BB dining reservation, and request the dining package from your server. Is this true? If so, are there any advantages to booking the BB dining package directly? Any info or tips would be appreciated!

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I am looking to book the BB dining package for our May, 2023 trip. I read on another parks blog, that you DO NOT need to book the BB dining back online in advance, that you can just book a BB dining reservation, and request the dining package from your server. Is this true? If so, are there any advantages to booking the BB dining package directly? Any info or tips would be appreciated!
No, you need to book the Fantasmic package. Be on at 6am Pacific time 60 days out to see it. They will be gone within ~15 minutes or so.

No, you need to book the Fantasmic package. Be on at 6am Pacific time 60 days out to see it. They will be gone within ~15 minutes or so.
So, I was able to book today, which is 60 days out - YAY! But I logged on randomly at about 6am EST, and everything was available to book then. I booked everything I wanted for that day, including the BB Fantasmic dining package. I checked back at 6am PST, and all Fantasmic dining packages were gone. Don’t know if this was a one time glitch that booking opened 3 hours early, but I’m glad I randomly checked today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter