Does the Dream have gyros like the Magic?

jlindemer

Mouseketeer
I loved the gyros on the Magic. I am hoping that the Dream has them as well. Do they?

Thanks,
Jen

I think its only the Magic which as the Gyros station as it goes to Europe and there rather nice.

Isn't it also the Marvel tie-in? The shwarma (spelling?) reference in...whatever movie it was when ironman requests that after they've saved the world?

What?!? Gyros? has to be better than their hotdogs and hamburgers that I usually eat at lunch.

Disney: Please make this available on all cruises.

oh yes please, I love gyros.
Where were they located when you cruised?
I hope they have them on our March 2015 cruise.

MickeyMed Final 2014 1937 by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

Isn't it also the Marvel tie-in? The shwarma (spelling?) reference in...whatever movie it was when ironman requests that after they've saved the world?
No it's because it's a European thing started in Turkey and Greece,
What?!? Gyros? has to be better than their hotdogs and hamburgers that I usually eat at lunch.

Disney: Please make this available on all cruises.

Far far better and with a lot of Tzatziki.

But.... As said,, they are on the Magic as the Magic sails Europe and there popular with European cruisers, the movie tie in is a coincidence.

PS Magic had them before that film, however not at that location but in Plutos.

we are going on the Magic in October to Grand Cayman. what do you mean when you say avengers are on the ship? my boys will be so excited!

cool! so is that a kids play area? i have twins that will be 11, and 8 yr old and a 5 yr old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter