• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does the Freedom of the Seas have Rainforest like room?

cgolf

DIS Veteran
Does the Freedom have one and if so what does it have in it? Also do they sell day or week passes and how much for both? Really liked the one on the Fantasy and the one on the Magic was decent, this would be a nice way to transition to a new line:)

Relaxation rituals
Experience the Thermal Suite, with heated beds, showers, and a collection of exotic steam vapors throughout. Or try Rasul, an Arabian cleansing ritual of chakra muds and aromatherapy.

Relaxation rituals
Experience the Thermal Suite, with heated beds, showers, and a collection of exotic steam vapors throughout. Or try Rasul, an Arabian cleansing ritual of chakra muds and aromatherapy.

I saw that and was really excited, but then searching the site I couldn't find a price or which ships it was on. A search on CC I could only find it for the oasis class. Someone said they had a free sauna and steam room on the freedom so I could live with that.

As much as we have all complained about the DCL website, RCCLs really isn't much better. We haven't logged into our reservation yet, maybe we will see something there.

I saw that and was really excited, but then searching the site I couldn't find a price or which ships it was on. A search on CC I could only find it for the oasis class. Someone said they had a free sauna and steam room on the freedom so I could live with that.

As much as we have all complained about the DCL website, RCCLs really isn't much better. We haven't logged into our reservation yet, maybe we will see something there.
We're on Freedom in about 5 weeks, and I will stop into the spa and see whether they have this (and get prices if they do). I doubt it will be anything like the rainforest room on DCL, however.

Hi, just got off the Freedom of the Seas this morning, and got you a copy of their spa menu. Unfortunately, no thermal suite, but the sauna is free.

Thank you for the info.

Did you enjoy your cruise? Lately all my wife has seen is less then positive reviews and she is getting a bit concerned about our choice.

Thank you for the info.

Did you enjoy your cruise? Lately all my wife has seen is less then positive reviews and she is getting a bit concerned about our choice.

Our cruise on Freedom was fantastic- very on par with our cruise on the Fantasy. We thought service was great, enjoyed the adults area and especially the English pub. The ice show was good also. Our dining room servers (my time dining but we always seemed to have the same servers) were better than our servers on the Fantasy

Thank you for the info.

We enjoyed this one very much. Other than two days of really windy weather starting out, everything was great. We never eat in the main dining room so we can't really comment on that, but the Windjammer food was excellent, and we enjoyed Giovanni's (like Palo). The crew was top notch. DW remarked that on RCL the staff were friendly because they wanted to be, but on Disney she felt it was always more like the crew was acting friendly because they were forced to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter