• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does the Wonder have Uncrustables?

lindzb22

Earning My Ears
I understand that you used to be able to order Uncrustables through room services, but now they just give you a peanut butter/jelly sandwich. Anyone have any recent experience ordering Uncrustables on the Disney Wonder?

Maybe it depends upon the Wonder's location? I know when we were on the Dream in Europe they didn't have Uncrustables. Could be just ships sailing from US ports? Supply issues.

It wasn’t on the room service menu in the Magic or Fantasy last year (I can’t remember which cruise), but they did have them (Eastern or Southern Caribbean) - you just had to ask.

Give it a try.

They are available in Canada, so 🤞

It wasn’t on the room service menu in the Magic or Fantasy last year (I can’t remember which cruise), but they did have them (Eastern or Southern Caribbean) - you just had to ask.

Give it a try.

They are available in Canada, so 🤞
AFAIK, they've never been officially on any menu onboard. But they were still available.

I was on the Wonder (Alaska) in September 2023 and they had uncrustables. As already stated, they are not listed on the room service menu but they were readily available when requested. Also, they've been on Fantasy (Dec 2023 -WCC) and Magic (April 2024 -WCC). I know since my autistic son only eats uncrustables version of PBJ 🫤.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter