Does this frighten anyone else?

one_cat

Jack, you have debauched my sloth.
I've gotten this ad several times in the last few days in my e-mail. To me it's very scary that people can buy this kind of thing by mail:

Open almost any lock with Kwick Pick. This versatile and lightweight portable lock pick can open padlocks, car doors, file cabinets, front door locks, desk drawers, toolboxes, luggage, gas caps, and much more.

Never Pay for a Locksmith Again! This locksmith-in-a-pocket weighs just over an ounce. It fits comfortably in your hand, and opens practically any lock. Kwick Pick comes in especially handy when you've locked your keys in the car, or in the house. Buy one for yourself, or as a gift.

Save over 30%

yeah I agree!!
it's nice for you...but then you can break into someone's house! :eek:

Yes, it's called "fingers" - here - I'm holding a special one up to show you - can you see it????

:p :p :p :p :p

It is weird, it is also ILLEGAL in Canada to possess any form of lockpick or housebreaking tools unless you are actually a locksmith. Small point that the sellers probably never consider.

Just how many legitmate uses would the average person have for one of these?:rolleyes:

That is scary. Yes, it is a hassle to get a locksmith when it is your house or car, but that's just how things go. Besides, why wouldn't the Kwick Pick be locked inside with the key?

LOL, I've always wanted to learn this little trick. I absolutely hated spending $40 for 90 seconds worth of work.
I always wanted to learn how to hot wire a car too. I guess I've watched too many movies. :p

LOL Serena! While they're at it, they should have cat burgular lessons! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter