Does this make you sad?

GoofyGirlxoxo

I love Justin Bieber. Never Say Never 3D 2/9/11
It makes me sad that Walt Disney never got to see Disney World how it is now. Like I think he would be proud to see it now and how much it's adored by everyone.:sad1:

I think he definitely would be amazed at the progress the parks have made.

It is upsetting knowing that Walt never got to see the opening of hid own park! :sad1: I can only image how overwhelmed with excitement he would be if he saw the park today and how far it's come!!!:goodvibes

It is really upsetting. I think he would be so proud of what he has accomplished.

Yes it's upsetting, but I believe he is watching over WDW from up above, so it doesn't make it quite as depressing :)

The fact that his dream did indeed come true is really something that he would be proud of.

♫♥MickeyManda♥♫;42083639 said:
Yes it's upsetting, but I believe he is watching over WDW from up above, so it doesn't make it quite as depressing :)

The fact that his dream did indeed come true is really something that he would be proud of.

agreed :)

well, Walt's original idea for Epcot was for it to be a living city, but The Walt Disney Company didn't want that to happen and fair enough I guess. However, I do think that Walt would look at Epcot today and think that it was great and that it did showcase what he wanted, just in a way that is very different to what he had envisioned.

And as for DHS and AK, I think Walt would love the themes since he loved animals and movie making so much. :)

It's really sad. He was in the midst of making the Jungle Book movie when he passed away....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter