Does this rate sound right to you?

Colleen A.

<font color=green>Disney Planning Maniac!<br><font
I called the Disney Club yesterday to get a rate on a preferred site in the first week on Dec (6 nights). She gave me a figure of $204.68 which includes tax. I thought about it later and it just doesn't sound right. We stayed at FW in a preferred site in Feb 2000 (also value season) and using the MKC, paid $40 per night. I want to make my ressies soon since I would like to request loop 100-300 and I know it is "first come, first served". Do you think she gave me the wrong amount?

Colleen:wave:

Shoot--right or wrong--if you can get it for that price go for it!!

Barbara
108 days to go

If I figured it right, that's only about $34.00 per night - go for it!!! That's the best deal you'll get.

I called Fw back to make the ressies. Unfortunately, the rate never came up again!:( I am a bit confused about something though. I have called FW 4 times to check the rates. I have asked for the same site each time (preferred) and have always given the same information.
I have been given different rates each time I have called! Everything from $47 per night (not including tax) to $41 and change (which does include tax). I called over the weekend and was given $251.54. I told them I wanted it and right in the middle of taking my information, we got disconnected!!! I called back immediately and was given the rate of $293!!! I don't get it!! I figure since I don't need it til Dec, I'll just keeping calling and see what happens!!

Colleen

Welcome to Disney Reservations!!! :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This happens every time! I would call back and tell them that you got the rate of $204.68 from another CM, and really press the issue. I'll bet they will honor it, just to "keep the peace". That's happened to me before.

Good luck!

I couldn't get Disney to honor the quote I was given. I even asked the CM how come when I call I get told different prices. She had no idea why that happened. I told her I would keep calling until the lower rate appeared again. She totally understood. I have plenty of time til we go. I guess I would call this "disney roulette"!!:bounce:

I just got off the phone with a CM, and got an unreal price too.. I have 5 nights booked in Sept. on a preferred site and got quoted $151.00...That is also with tax... I thought that seemed really low... But, hey, I questioned it, and she said it was right... Can't wait... :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter