Does via Napoli have outdoor seating?

I was there the last week of July. There was a small row of two-top tables -- total maybe four or five two-top tables. The area is much smaller than it used to be -- much of the area is now used for stroller parking. They were not seating people out there when I visited, but the "feels like" was 110. There are planters separating this row of tables from stroller parking, so not sure how pleasant it would be even if they were seating out there. I do not believe it is covered/shaded, either.

There were tables outside. No one was sitting out there though last week. We saw very few people at the Food and Wine booths even. To eat outside last week was pretty much out of the question.

Last time we ate at Via Napoli that row of outside tables next to the front/side dining room was sporadically in use by people sitting there to eat QS food from other locations.

Don't know if that's a normal thing or just a one off.

The outside tables are for general use and not part of Via Napoli's "dining room"

I've never seen them seat guests there from the restaurant. They are for whatever other purpose I suppose. But not Via Napoli seating

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter