Does Whispering Canyon still have antics?

pugbug

Earning My Ears
And if yes, what’s the most polite way to opt out? Hoping for a calm breakfast there since I’m staying at Wilderness Lodge. Don’t mind noise or anything else, but don’t want to be the center of attention.

We are staying at WL in July and are going to try Whispering Canyon for the first time in many years. I've heard mixed reviews of the antics lately. Some say they are alive and well, some say they are toned down, others say they have gone away. Maybe it is server dependent. I'm not sure about opting out. Following.

I saw some last August but didn't see any when I was there last month. Just ask your server or add a comment when you check-in on the app (I think that's possible? I'd verbalize it at some point to someone though) asking not to be included. It's not a big deal; I'm sure people ask for that all the time.

Yes, but it's pretty low key. No ketchup calls. Still sometimes bring out the half-gallon mason jar beverage refill. Our server threw straws onto the table and told a few jokes. Other staff were slightly more or less active, but no one really as wild as in the past. BTW if you're not an all-you-care-to-eat type, the oatmeal/fruit/muffin entre is really good.

Ate there last month. Didn’t see any antics. It was pretty quiet and socially distant. The food was awesome but I don’t know if we got the full “experience”.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter