Does your Magic Band fall off?

My band itself has never fallen off. I have lost MagicBandits a few times, but CMs will replace those if you let them know what happened.

Always... always I was getting the end of the band caught up against everything, popping the nubs and losing the MB!!! Finally DH put DD's band and mine on his belt loop because we couldn't keep them on... :(

I don't want to keep adding bits of plastic to my wrist, I think I'll just get one of the keychain fobs next time and clip it to my belt.

One came off my sons wrist when he was in the Dino play area at animal kingdom. We searched and by the time we were done a nice person had returned it to the cm at he exit. I do keep an extra one in my bag for him. We had an extra from his annual pass and our dvc stay.

I popped mine off once when removing a crossbody bag. But hasn’t been an issue at our house.
I have however taken a pix of the inside numbers, in the even we lose.. I can just disable it ( even tho with fingerprint no one else can use it)

out of 4 trips I have only had a MB fall off twice. DS's fell off once when it got caught on the strap of his backpack while putting it off and mine got caught in a sleeve while taking off a sweatshirt. Both times were very noticeable and we did not lose them. Just picked it up/fished it out of the sleeve and put it back on.

When my DD was 5 (and 30 lbs.) it was constantly coming off even when we took off the extra part (MB 1). Managed to catch it most of the time except when it fell off during One Man's Dream movie, had to go back and search that time. DS lost his once on POTC. Not sure how. Noticed when we tried to use our next FP at BTRRM. They let us on but we had to go back to Pirate's to get the MB back. Asked us the colour and what was written on the inside.

I never had the old style band fall of but last fall two of us had the new style fall off at Soaring... then the other gal lost another one later in the trip.

I saw people drop their bands all over the place last week. Mine popped off maybe once, but my kids came loose a couple times.

Mine has never fallen off and I am very petite. As for the little attachment things I have lost several of those on rides or just walking around and rubbing the band up against my side. I have never had the entire band fall off.

We never had problems with the old bands, but with the new ones they fell off repeatedly on our last trip. My 3 year old niece lost hers.

We had two instances where they come off, one in the pool at AKL there was a tad bit of horseplay going on. It was easy to spot from our balcony to retieive lol and the second ws on Summit Plummit at BB. Also was able to get it back.

Mine has fallen off a few times when the end gets caught on something, but I felt it and therefore didn't lose it.
Found one in the main pool at PoR. Found the kid it belonged to.
Found one on the ground when we got off BTMRR. Gave it to a CM.
Not sure how my mother-in-law managed it, but she was the only one to lose hers when we went for a week with 13 family members aged 7-68. I don't think it fell off, though, I think she put it someplace weird and then couldn't find it. They were freaking out, but luckily I knew we could just go to the hotel desk and get a new one. Took about 2 minutes.

I hit mine on something while riding EE and I felt it unclasp so I quickly reached and grabbed it. That sucker would have been gone…or lost forever in the land of hair ties.

Only once did mine fall off as I was getting into the car on Test Track. Luckily it fell onto the seat and I was able to put it back on.

Remember rainbow loom bands? You can still get various packs of them in knock off brands for something like 50 for $1. My daughter used those. Worked like a charm and super cheap with lots of colors to choose from.

Mine never falls off because I keep it in my pocket. Guess I'm just not part of the crowd where EVERYONE in WDW is wearing one like a Disney robot!! Just not my type of thing for wearing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter